
Last night I received a private message through my car forum contact us. Someone contacted me- that he was interested in buying homepage link to my site. He asked me for a quote on how much I charge for a year with 2 links. I told him that the current price is $10/month per link, but I can give him a discount of $200 for 2 links.
At that time, I am not sure if he will be interested with that price, and I am not sure also if I will sell that links for a year. Since i plan to sell that forum after the vBulliten license will expire on July 2009. Then I received a message from him that he is interested for that price, and he wanted me to request $200 from his Paypal account.
Up to this moment, I was wondering why he is interested in buying links from my forum since it is PR0. I guess it is the quality baclink for their sites. Now, I was planning where to spend the money either I will use that to promote my entry in tnomeralc web design toys or to pay advance in my Web Hosting bill. What do you think?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire